About Rosa Co-ordinated Care (RoCC)
Rosa Co-ordinated Care (RoCC) is a support service for women returning to the Shoalhaven.
RoCC provides case management support for women to re-establish their lives after leaving alcohol & other drugs rehab and / or prison.
RoCC will link women with other support services and provide practical and emotional support to re connect to family and community, housing, health, legal, training, education and employment services.
We work with women
- Over 18 years of age
- Who are exiting prison or alcohol & other drug rehabilitation
- Who are already released and are on parole
- Who have strong connections to the Shoalhaven
- Who wish to live in the Shoalhaven community in NSW
- Short term temporary accommodation (when available)
- Assistance with public and private housing
- Assistance to connect to a range of community services after release
- Support to stay out of prison or drug & alcohol rehab
- Practical assistance to obtain personal documents
- Resume and letter writing
- Transport, advocacy, and support to attend appointments
- Court support
Priority is given to
- Women who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Women with little family support
- Women exiting a facility within 12 weeks
- Women who have a history of repeat offending and jail time, and/or rehab
Staying out of prison and / or away from drugs and alcohol can be pretty hard. Are you sick and tired of ending up on the wrong side of the law, and want to make a change?
Would you like some support?
If you think we may be able to help you please contact us.